jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tino Schöllhorn <t.schoellh...@plattform-gmbh.de>
Subject Http-Request: Duplicate Parameter
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:13:13 GMT
Hi,

due to some miracle I still don't understand the session-handling is
working now. But now I do have another problem.

When I start a simple HttpRequest JMeter is adding another parameter to
this request:

http://localhost/kos/servlet/WNetz;jsessionid=1408D6416BA28BBE29E71B5CF4919243?db=99&art=Entity.show&man=1&nutzer=tino&ent=25&kn_id=454&kn_id=0

As you can see the parameter "kn_id" is added once with value 454 which
I configured in the request. And another "kn_id" has been added with
value "0".

This duplication of paramters leads to some - understandable - problems
in our application. How can I stop JMeter from adding these values?

With regards

Tino

--
Tino Schöllhorn