jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JEst...@mb.bluecross.ca
Subject if controllers not working?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:54:50 GMT
I am having a problem with a test containing if controllers.

I use the Regular Expression Extractor to test a response and set a
variable to "good" or "bad".

I then use an if controller to control execution of subsequent tests. My
condition looks like:

'${foo}' == 'good' (thanks, sebb!)

This works correctly on the first pass, but after one request sets ${foo}
to "bad", the if controllers evaluate to false for *every* subsequent
request, The Regular Expression Extractor continues to return new, correct
values each time.

I have tried different ways of expressing the if condition, but have had
pretty much the same result every time. Some forms I have tried are:

${foo} == good

$foo == good

${foo} == 'good'

${foo} == "good"

and every permutation of these forms.

Does anyone know how to make these things work?

Jonathan Esterhazy