jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JEst...@mb.bluecross.ca
Subject Re: user parameters question
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:00:46 GMT
I take it back. This still goes back to top of file if used directly in
HTTP Sample, but it works the way it needs to in UserParameters, if
"update" is checked.

Thanks for the help.

J.

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
13/09/2004 08:31 AM
Please respond to "JMeter Users List"

        To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>, mstover1@apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Jonathan Esterhazy/Systems/Manitoba Blue Cross)
        Subject:        Re: user parameters question

Did you remember to include a next() column?

S.