jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Martinez de Pinillos, Joaquin" <jmartinezdepinil...@anteon.com>
Subject Large File Size
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:59:55 GMT
   I am new to JMeter but I think I have a problem which I have seen a
couple of posts on but no resolution.  I am running JMeter and I am
trying to run multiple threads.  In my web page I am attaching files.

If I use small file sizes say 1 to 2 MB everything runs fine.  I can run
multiple threads no problems.  However when I try and attach a large
file say 25 MB JMeter can only handle 2 maybe 3 threads.  I have looked
at my memory settings and they are set to 256 MB.  My PC has 512 MB.  I
think this is a memory issue but I am not sure how to solve it.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Joaquin J. Martinez de Pinillos

Anteon Corporation

(o) 703 253 3425

(f)  703 253 3690