jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rashmi Sharma <rsha...@ignitelearning.com>
Subject RE: Startup failure in Distributed Mode
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:19:09 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Rashmi Sharma [mailto:rsharma@ignitelearning.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:12 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Cc: luke@buzzy.us
Subject: RE: Startup failure in Distributed Mode

I have the same problem. I am running client using jmeter.bat in my local
machine and when trying to start jmeter -s on different machine it is
exiting immedietly with similar kind of line in console.

Can you tell me the problem..(for windows)

Thanks
Rashmi

Don't have any parent of jmeter folder. And don't see any extra space on
this one.

Rashmi