jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ed Randall <Ed.Rand...@WallStreetSystems.com>
Subject RE: JMeterContext and SampleResult
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:47:57 GMT

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:08:35 -0400, Ed Randall
> <ed.randall@wallstreetsystems.com> wrote:
> > ArgoUML is quite a promising tool that can generate class diagrams
> > from existing code, takes a little while to get going with
> it but may
> > be worth a look.
> >
> > http://argouml.tigris.org/
> >

> OK, I'll bite - in another posting you said you wanted to
> help, so would you like to run it against the 2.0.1 source?
> You could post the results on the Wiki.

It really does take a little while to get going with it.
I did it once, but I'm darned it I can get it to work now,
and I havn't really the time for it!  Maybe someone more
motivated than me (ie who actually needs those diagrams for
something) can succeed with it.

I'm genuinely interested in helping but I'm more interested in
getting the performance measurement changes that I posted the
other day merged in to some up-to-date-source, I need them to
satisfy my boss and do my job!

Regards

Ed