jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ed Randall <Ed.Rand...@WallStreetSystems.com>
Subject RE: Want to see stats on bandwidth / page sizes
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:21:29 GMT
Yeah I'm just starting to realize my manager is gonna want more than 30
minutes
effort ;-)

It only affects the "View Results In Table" screen at present, but some
stats
showing min/max/average response size and/or data rate in the aggregate
table
would be very nice indeed.

I'll see what more I can achieve this afternoon, but I'm in the UK, it's
Friday
and I've been working late all week so planning to knock off within the next

hour ;-)

Regards

Ed