jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ed Randall <Ed.Rand...@WallStreetSystems.com>
Subject Want to see stats on bandwidth / page sizes
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:57:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to JMeter today, but it looks to do 99% of what I need
out-of-the-box,
(load-testing some complex applications on Weblogic) - thanks!

So far as I can see the numbers in the JMeter reports all relate to number
of requests/responses
and times ... is there an easy way to also show the returned response data
size?
Maybe I've just missed it but I don't see this anywhere, or is there perhaps
a library of user-contributed listeners including something that might show
this?

As a last resort, how hard would it be for me (8+ years Java, experienced
developer) to write my own
listener to do this - I can see the data is all there in "view results tree"
so gathering
the requisite data from the samples shouldn't be hard, can you point me at a
quick starting point?

Thanks

Ed