jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Woodlock" <kwood...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject WSDL file trouble with WebService Test
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:50:32 GMT

Hi All,

 I am a newbie and have recently downloaded the latest version of Jmeter,
September 7th, 2004

 I am looking to do a test on an example Web service, however when I enter
in the address on the wsdl file and click load, I get a "WSDL not valid"
message returned.

 I have tried with the WSDL
http://www.nanonull.com/TimeService/TimeService.asmx?WSDL
<http://www.nanonull.com/TimeService/TimeService.asmx?WSDL>  as used by some
users on the list and this WSDL worked fine so I am think that there is
something wrong with the WSDL file attached below:

 <<ProvisioningManager.wsdl>>

The URL I enter for the wsdl is:
http://zmdhsa84:8888/HSS-ProvisioningManager-context-root/com.nortelnetworks
.hss.hpi.pm.ProvisioningManager/ProvisioningManager.wsdl
<http://zmdhsa84:8888/HSS-ProvisioningManager-context-root/com.nortelnetwork
s.hss.hpi.pm.ProvisioningManager/ProvisioningManager.wsdl>

Could someone please get back to me with a possible fix for this? Is it the
WSDL file or is it the URL ???

Regards,
Keith Woodlock.