jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Abdelilah Manassi" <mana...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Using the Proxy Server to record test scripts
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:19:50 GMT
Hi I have also this Problem :
I´m Student on trainig in a company and we have a default Proxy and now i´m
trying use JMeter HTTP Proxy Server to capture http request but I´m seeing
no think .
particular port__. I am able to run it now.<<<<<<

what have you got to resolve this Problem(how to select a particular port)

Thanke you very match

piako

> Hello,
>
> Thanks. You are right, I didn't knew that the HTTPProxyServer under the
> workbench is a proxy server itself. I thought it connects to an already
> running proxy server on a particular port. I am able to run it now.
>
> Thanks,
> Ashish

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail