jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bartlett, Sarah" <bartl...@ctc.com>
Subject RE: concurrent thread
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:15:07 GMT
Can you not select the 'Run Each Thread separately'option in your test plan?  I have a similar
situation as yours and that's what I'm doing, though I admit I've only been at this a few
weeks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Peters [mailto:empy@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:34 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: concurrent thread

it is known in advance, but it may change from test to test.
the first part of the test logs in the admin-user and extracts all the
username/pw-kombinations of a special  type of user.
then a for-each-controller uses these kombinations to perform the
actions 1-4 as described above.
all this is done in one thread.
if I scale the number of threads then it may happen that studentA's
second "run" starts before studentA has unsubscribed in his first "run".
If that situation produced only one error message, i could live with
that and simply ignore the error message.
Unfortunatly, after the ocurring error the studentA gets kicked out of
his session, so he can't complete his run and - even worse - all his
future runs will fail too...