jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bartlett, Sarah" <bartl...@ctc.com>
Subject RE: Getting a link in the middle of an HTTP Response
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:26:40 GMT
You can also specify which match you want.  I keep mine on random so it's different every time,
but if you know you want the 10th one, you can just put 10 in the Match No. field.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 11:24 AM
To: JMeter Users List; brian.repko@objectpartners.com
Subject: Re: Getting a link in the middle of an HTTP Response

The Regex Extractor can return other than the 1st match, so if you can
compose a Regex so that it picks out all the rows, perhaps you can
then select the appropriate match.

Or perhaps there is already some distinguishing feature of the row you want?
Difficult to know without more details.

See http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/RegularExpressions for some
more information on JMeter Regular Expressions.

The Regex Tester is very useful.