jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Repko" <brian.re...@objectpartners.com>
Subject Getting a link in the middle of an HTTP Response
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:06:23 GMT

I have a Struts application that I'm trying to load
test with jMeter.  It is a simple search / search
results / details kind of site.  I'm using StringFromFile
to populate different data into the search, but now
I'd like to choose the "middle" row of the search results
in order to follow the "details" link that is in that
row.

Any thoughts on how best to do this?

My initial thought was to change the JSP to put an HTML
comment in the source and use a RegEx to parse for the
comment.  But other ideas are welcome...

Brian