jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil Subbiah" <ssubb...@ketera.com>
Subject The value extracted through regular expression is not available for all the requests
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:09:22 GMT
Hi,

I have added a regular expression extractor...

Is the reference name that I am using to store the value....will be
available for all the requests below in that Thread Group?

If yes....then I have added a regular expression extractor to get a
userid value and trying to pass it in the rest of the requests....
For the first request after the extractor is added...I am able to access
the value in the variable...

But for the rest of the requests its coming out empty...

Please suggest..

I don't know...for some reason...nothing is working for me @ first
place.....i need to figure that out.... :)

Thanks
Senthil