jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Peters <e...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: concurrent thread
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:33:48 GMT
it is known in advance, but it may change from test to test.
the first part of the test logs in the admin-user and extracts all the
username/pw-kombinations of a special  type of user.
then a for-each-controller uses these kombinations to perform the
actions 1-4 as described above.
all this is done in one thread.
if I scale the number of threads then it may happen that studentA's
second "run" starts before studentA has unsubscribed in his first "run".
If that situation produced only one error message, i could live with
that and simply ignore the error message.
Unfortunatly, after the ocurring error the studentA gets kicked out of
his session, so he can't complete his run and - even worse - all his
future runs will fail too...