jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Peters <e...@gmx.net>
Subject concurrent thread
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:56:05 GMT
Hi to everybody,

I have problems testing a webapp with multiple users and concurrent
threads.
I have a testplan, where I use several users that must complete "their
thread" before a new thread with this user starts. Each thread looks like:
1.user logs in
2.user performs subscribe action(if a user is subscribed, he can't
subscribe another time)
3.user performs unsubscribe
4.user logs out

The crux is, that - then scaling the number of threads of this thread
group - i need to assure that a new thread for user x can only start
after this users has unsubscribed in all "his previous threads".
The number of users is variable, so I can't use several thread groups.
Question:
Is there a way to assure that a thread of user x start only when all his
other threads are finished?
I'm thinking a some kind of lock...

thank you
Matze