jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <vinic...@auge.com.br>
Subject Will jmeter help me?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:35:24 GMT
Hi there! I'm new to jmeter, and I have a few questions that I did not
find any answers on the site.

We have an application (EJB centric) and I'd like to test some stress on
it, like adding hundreds of items, and then removing them. I got in this
dilema.

My first test plan, I created a once only controller to log the user in
(works fine, as I see the log) then I created an add link sampler, well
this one does not work cuz it redirect the "user" to index.jsp as it
guess it is not logged yet, so how can I maintain user logged during my
tests

Other issue is, insert is easy, just send parameters n-times, but what
about removing, where I must know the ids to use as params? Is there a
way to parse the response from a remove list and then send it as a
request one-by-one?

I'd like to know if it is possible to do this with jmeter before moving
forward on my tests. If not, anty other tool that would help me out?

Thanks

Vinicius Carvalho