jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeterContext and SampleResult
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:34:10 GMT
thanks for the patch. sorry we as a group hasn't checked in the patch.
if mike or sebastian doesn't get to it by friday, I will take a look
and see how to apply it to the new table model as mike mentioned in
earlier email.

hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more time to generate class
diagrams and document the architecture of JMeter. since I'm leaving my
current gig at the end of the month, I should have some more time. if
you're in a rush, any contribution is greatly appreciated.

in the past I've used EssModel, which generates nice diagrams.

peter