jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding JMeter
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:42:31 GMT
this might be a dumb question, but why would you want to embed jmeter
in a webapp?  JMeter is very memory hungry, so running jmeter inside a
servlet container is going to eat lots and lots of memory.

in theory you can start JMeter's main class in console mode, but
that's a risky proposal in my mind. can you provide a bit more info?

peter