jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large File Size
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:29:18 GMT
I just double checked and it looks like JMeter gets a BufferedStream
and doesn't load the file. The PostWriter calls InputStream
getFileStream(String filename) to get the stream and write directly to
the output stream.

so my previous email was wrong. it could just be that opening more
than 3 threads on the same file is very intensive

peter