jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to see stats on bandwidth / page sizes
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:43:52 GMT
have you looked at the new distribution graph in the latest code?  it
should be fairly easy to modify it to graph the response size in the
same way.  if you have a clear idea of what you want to show, I might
give it a shot. No promises, but it might be straight forward to
either modify the distribution graph or write a new one.

peter