jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Mailer Visualizer with multiple pages inspected
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:35:47 GMT
to summarize the problem you're trying to solve.

1. you're using jmeter to perform functional testing
2. you're using assertions to test the response
3. you want to get an email for every request which produces invalid response

The problem you see is the mailer is sending emails for every response?

I'm going to guess the mailer probably isn't capable of fine grain
control, unless you add a mailer to each request.  Most people don't
use the mailer, so it's not very flexible or feature rich.  does that
answer your question?

peter