jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to see stats on bandwidth / page sizes
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:05:49 GMT
right now the only way to view the response content length/size is
non-graphically in view result in tree.

since you have plenty of experience, it shouldn't be too hard. All the
data you need is already captured by the SampleResult object. It's
just a matter of writing your own Graph and visualizer to use the
Graph.

you can look at the current visualizers in the components package. if
you have any questions, feel free to post an email to jmeter-dev and
I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

peter