jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc Request -JMeter don´t stopped
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:05:30 GMT
not sure I understand the problem. can you describe the setup in
greater detail?

1. are you testing in distributed mode?
2. how many threads?
3. what is the average query time you're getting?
4. how long does it take for jmeter to stop once you stop the test?
5. are there errors in the jmeter log?

peter

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:54:31 +0200 (CEST), Abdelilah.Manassi
<piako67@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi All
> Help Please, I'm new to jmeter, and I'm trying to use it to simulate
> load on a database via JDBC, run the test plan the green light is displayed, graph results
are displayed,but JMeter still playing and not stopped