jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result Listener to differentiate requests to same servlet
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:14:55 GMT
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:06:35 +0100, Ashley Hayes
<ashley.hayes@macalla.com> wrote:
> All of my HTTP requests are directed at a single servlet and our application
> deals with requests with the model-view-controller pattern.
> I need to log timings for each request, is there a listener that considers
> the request parameters to differentiate requests?

If you use multiple samplers, you can give them different names, which
will be stored in the results file.

> Also I would like all the results stored in a single file ( otherwise I
> could just add a (graph) listener to each request in my plan)

A given listener only writes to one file at a time, which is opened
when the test starts.
The listener will be passed all the responses for all the samplers in its scope.