jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server down
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:20:39 GMT
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:03:24 -0400, Ed Randall
<ed.randall@wallstreetsystems.com> wrote:

> The references to gump.covalent.net on
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/nightly.html
> (via the Download Nightly Builds link) really ought to be removed then.

Agreed. I'll try and find time to do this soon.

> It would be nice if you could keep the "jakarta-jmeter-current-src.tgz"
> distributions in "http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jmeter/"
> as current as possible, at least.  Currently its name is somewhat
> misleading :-)

AFAIK, the intention is that the source and binary distributions agree
with each other.

> Shouldn't need anything finishing to do that.

No, but it would require doing a build ...

> The original poster and I both have this problem accessing source,
> I'm sure there are others...

There are other ways of accessing the latest source.
e.g. CVSgrab http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/

I guess it would be useful if these were noted on the web-site.

> Ready to contribute but unable!

Patches are always welcome via Bugzilla, as are updates to the Wiki...