jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Schuerig <mich...@schuerig.de>
Subject Generating HTTP request params algorithmically?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:56:21 GMT

I'm looking for a way to avoid having to specify a large number of
different HTTP requests with numerous parameters. Instead, I'd like to
generate the parameters algorithmically. Preferably through a
dynamically loaded class that computes them. Alternatively they could
be read from a file, one request per line.

As you've probably guessed, I'm completely new to JMeter. What I'm
trying to do isn't important at all, just a means of learning about
JMeter, among other things. Thus, I appreciate any insights about the
proper use of JMeter.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                           The more it stays the same,
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                        The less it changes!