jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Si <asi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question on Graph Results data
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:09:48 GMT
Thanks Mike. I did a little of debugging. It seems like the connection to my
server is dropped or disconnected as I am getting a connection reset by peer
message from my server when I try to write to the socket.

Does jMeter disconnect the connection immediately after it sends out the
request or does it wait until the server sends back the response?

Thanks very much for the help. Any pointers is appreciated.

Regards,

Antonio.

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org> wrote:
My first guess would be that your server is rejecting requests after a
certain number of simultaneous connections have opened.

In tree results visualizer, what do you see in the Response Data tab?

-Mike

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 18:59, Antonio Si wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a ThreadGroup with 200 Threads. With the
> thread group, I have one http request. So, I am
> expecting the 200 http requests to be sent out
> at the same time. The 200 requests are identical.
>
> Within the thread group, I have a Graph Results
> to display the performance. What happened is that
> the graph results only show the first 12 samples.
> When I looked at the jmeter data file, I found out
> that for the first 12 responses, I have the correct
> "OK" responseMessage, correct "200" responseCode,
> and the "success" attribute has the "true" value.
>
> However, for the rest of the reponses, I am getting
> "Non HTTP response message", "Non HTTP response
> Code", and a "false" value for the "success" attribute.
>
> What could go wrong? I am sure that my application
> send out the right response message and response
> code.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio.