jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Si <asi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question on Graph Results data
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:59:34 GMT
Hi,

I have a ThreadGroup with 200 Threads. With the
thread group, I have one http request. So, I am
expecting the 200 http requests to be sent out
at the same time. The 200 requests are identical.

Within the thread group, I have a Graph Results
to display the performance. What happened is that
the graph results only show the first 12 samples.
When I looked at the jmeter data file, I found out
that for the first 12 responses, I have the correct
"OK" responseMessage, correct "200" responseCode,
and the "success" attribute has the "true" value.

However, for the rest of the reponses, I am getting
"Non HTTP response message", "Non HTTP response
Code", and a "false" value for the "success" attribute.

What could go wrong? I am sure that my application
send out the right response message and response
code.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards,

Antonio.