jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ashley Hayes <ashley.ha...@macalla.com>
Subject RE: Setting user variables from functions
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:37:33 GMT

From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 September 2004 13:58
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Setting user variables from functions

Try the Pre-processor User Parameters:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_Pa
rameters

No need to set up multiple users.

==

The Config Element User Defined Variables is described at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_De
fined_Variables

"Note that the variable's values have to be static: you can't currently use
other variables in their definition."

A bit confusing, but that's the way it is ...