jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Mailer Visualizer with multiple pages inspected
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:05:53 GMT
The Mailing visualizer works like this:

If an error occurs, count errors +1
If a success occurs, count success +1
If #errors exceeds threshhold, send email
if #success exceeds threshhold after an error, send email and reset
error/success counts

You've probably got the threshholds at 1 which means when one of your
requests fails, you get flooded with alternating failed, success
messages.  You could solve this in two ways - add a "stop the test"
actiion if a failure occurs, so that you get your email and the test is
stopped, so no more come.  Or, you could attach a mail visualizer to
each request.

-Mike

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation