jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Chuck Henson" <chen...@wellinx.com>
Subject RE: user parameters question
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:56:56 GMT
did you check "update on each iteration" ?

-----Original Message-----
From: JEsterh@mb.bluecross.ca [mailto:JEsterh@mb.bluecross.ca]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 3:43 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: user parameters question

I am having problems testing an online registration process with jmeter.

I set up User Parameters to read data in from a CSV file. It correctly
reads the data from the file, and increments the row for each thread in a
thread group.

However, when the test loops, it always goes back to the first row in the
file. The application rejects duplicate registrations, so this causes my
test to fail.

I've tried every combination of thread group settings, placement of the
user parameters control, and so on, but get the same results each time.

Is there any way to get this to work the way I need it to?

Thanks for any tips.

Jonathan Esterhazy