jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Akoulov" <sa...@bisinfo.com.au>
Subject JMeter sends incomplete http request
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:02:16 GMT
Hi all,

I'd greatly appreciate if you could help me with the following problem.

I've set up a jmeter test for my web app. Currently it only tests the login
module.

The following are the details of the test:

Just one thread group
	number of threads - 220
	ramp-up period - 0
	one loop controller (loops three times)
		uniform timer (constant 2500; max 5000)
		HTTP Request Sampler (
			three parameters: licensee, dynamically generated username,  password)

This test runs OK with 210 threads. All requests sent by JMeter look
something like following (as extracted from Assertion Results listener):

POST http://thor/icms-servlet/icms
Query data:
Licensee=Andrew&Username=user_1&Password=1

However, as soon as the number of threads is increased to 220 then some of
the http requests sent by JMeter are incomplete (as extracted from Assertion
Results listener):

null http://thor/icms-servlet/icms
http://thor/icms-servlet/icms
		Test failed, text expected to contain /btnOk/

I've searched the archive and faq hoping to get some hints into this issue,
but could not find anything. Could you please tell me what needs to be done
in order to ensure that JMeter sends complete http requests?

Thanks again for your help.

Alex.