jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <sebastian.baz...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Scheduler for Running A Test Plan
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:21:18 GMT
I would use the OS facilities to schedule a script that runs JMeter in batch
mode.

This could create separate logs for each run.

S.
-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]On Behalf Of Irfandhy Franciscus
Sent: 09 August 2004 18:43
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Scheduler for Running A Test Plan

Hi All,

I have a question for the JMeter community  here. Has anyone of you
tried to schedule your Jmeter test plan to ru on certain hours, like eve
ry midnight ?

I notice the JMeter have a scheduler function, but it does not really
fit to my goal. Because the scheduler will just run our test plan until
the end time.

Does anybody know anyway to schedule a test plan ?

Regards,
Irfandhy Franciscus

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.