jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rita danger" <ritadanger...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: URGENT regexFunction
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:53:10 GMT
Thanks and I have had a look at all these - but its not very clear

Can you help explain the below steps,
Copy the HTTP Request we created in the previous question and paste to the
thread group after the previous HTTP Request
Change the following values:
Add Parameter and set name to product_id, value to ${product}
Save Test Plan
Run > Start

RD
>From: Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>
>To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: URGENT regexFunction
>Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:55:33 -0400
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ#head-75174ebf2091fc8142f067e5fd8a6d7e5a566b8c
>http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ#head-838de59592f482b07dd7c7f14a25e3667b8f1863
>http://weitz.de/regex-coach/
>http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor
>http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-test-plan.html#scoping_rules
>http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html
>
>On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 09:18, Rita danger wrote:
> > I am running a Jmeter test which I recorded to create a booking and add
> > product (using productID) to the booking.
> > When I run the test, because it has rcorded the productID it keeps
> > referencing the same product instead of creating a new productID. How do
> > get it to product new productID's instead of referencing the same one?
> >
> > Thanks
> > RD
> >

> > >From: "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <sebastian.bazley@atosorigin.com>
> > >To: 'JMeter Users List' <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> > >Subject: RE: URGENT regexFunction
> > >Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:16:29 +0100
> > >
> > >The text of the error messages suggests that you were trying to run
>JMeter
> > >using Remote start, without first starting RMI and the remote JMeter
> > >server.
> > >
> > >However, you haven't actually said how you ran the test - the command
>line
> > >or menu option you used would be helpful here.
> > >
> > >Try running JMeter locally first.
> > >
> > >I hesitate to say this, but the user documentation that comes with
>2.0.1 is
> > >worth reading ...
> > >
> > >S.

Regular