jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rita danger" <ritadanger...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: URGENT regexFunction
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:36:12 GMT
Hi

Thank you for replying
Is this okay?

<input type="hidden" name="service" value="">

<input type="hidden" name="cacheBuster" value="">

<input type="hidden" name="productID" value="10442">

<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="Create">

<input type="hidden" name="editActiveDetailID" value="-1">

<input type="hidden" name="deleteActiveDetailID" value="-1">

<input type="hidden" name="deleteRnLineID" value="-1">

<input type="hidden" name="pageScrollY" value="0"/>

Let me know if you need more information,
Thanks
RD