jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Antwort: Help on Reg exp please'Viren geprueft!'
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:51:00 GMT

Hello rita,

I can't help you on the JMeter 2.0.1 Problem.
Try this in your Script for the bookingID

  -Thread
            -Request that shows the ID
                -RegEx with following Parameters
                Reference Name=bookingID
                Regular Expression=bookingID=(\S+)
                Template=$1$
                Match=1
                Default Value=anything you want
       -Request that uses the grabbed ID (this is how it's used:
${bookingID})

Notice that the expression is wildly guessed so you have to work out one
that works for you.
Look at this Thread for more Information on RegEX
http://www.mail-archive.com/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg04879.html

I put here a Screenshot how it could look like (hope this gets through)

Hope it helps a bit!

Greetings
  Frank

|         |           "rita danger"    |
|         |           <rita_danger8@hot|
|         |           mail.com>        |
|         |           19.07.2004 16:32 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                       |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    Help on Reg exp please'Viren geprueft!'

Hello
How do you use Reg exp ?
I want to run jmeter to create a booking but when its created its given an
bookingID and views that booking via the ID.

I have installed 2.0.1 jmeter but it does not run, so if I use 1.8.1 what
do
I need to enter to get a booking ref ?

Thank
Rita