jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Re: Re: Re: Can we use USER variable in Regular expression.'Viren geprueft!'
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:36:55 GMT

Hi,

my pleasure.. :)

Well think we found kinda Bug, did we?
Hope it gets or is already fixed.

Best regards
      Frank

|         |           shambu pujar     |
|         |           <shambu_az@yahoo.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           23.07.2004 11:24 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    Re: Re: Can we use USER variable in Regular expression.'Viren geprueft!'

hi
Frank from the regular expression u  have used one thing i came to know
that if u put ur parameter at starting or at last ,value gets substituted.

I tried with
below expression and it worked for me
${RepName}','(\d+)'\)

So it is that, the  parameter should either be first ,as in my case or last
as in frank's reg expression ,of the pattern u want to match , then the
expression works.Jmeter seems to be not substituting if parameter is
middle.Is this taken care of in Jmeter 2.0???

Frank thanks for your inputs!

regards
shambu

Frank_Lindner@idg.de wrote:

I can only say it worked for me.
I used a .CSV file with numbers and used the 'User Parameter'-Controler to
read them 1by1 ${__CSVRead(user.txt,0)}${__CSVRead(user.txt,next)}.

Then I used a RegExtractor with a realy anoying RegEx:
name="Selektion" value="(\d+)">\W\W\W\W\Wnowrap>\W\W+width="100%"
height="100%">\W\Wclass="Attribut.">\W${AntragsNr}

You see the last ist my number and I read the value. I'm using JMeter 1.9
so it works in this version.
I tried to do a RegEx with a variable that I RegEx'ed in the same request
but this didn't work the way I planned.

Regards
Frank

| | shambu pujar |