jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject RE: RE: Antwort: Help on Reg exp please'Viren geprueft!'
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:00:11 GMT

I haven't tried 1.8.1 but has it got the ConfigElement Regular
ExpressionExtraktor (it's under Post Processors)?
Try attaching it to the Request that brings up your bookingID and add the
folloeing RegEx;
      name="bookingID" value="(\S+)"
This will extract the ID and you can use it in the following Request.

I don't know how it works without the Config Element so sorry if you can't
use it.

Best regards
      Frank

|         |           "rita danger"    |
|         |           <rita_danger8@hot|
|         |           mail.com>        |
|         |           19.07.2004 17:16 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                       |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    RE: Antwort: Help on Reg exp please'Viren geprueft!'

I am using 1.8.1

This is the html which is created and I want to pull ot the bookingID
<input type="hidden" name="service" value="">

<input type="hidden" name="cacheBuster" value="">

<input type="hidden" name="bookingID" value="10356">

<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="Create">