jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Help please urgent! Is it possible to write graph data after run!'Viren geprueft!'
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:09:15 GMT

Hi Peter,

yeah, that's what I expected Jmeter to do.
Would be great if somebody could fix it.

I'll fill in a bugzilla soon.

Frank

|         |           Peter Lin        |
|         |           <woolfel@gmail.co|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           20.07.2004 18:50 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    Re: Re: Re: Help please urgent! Is it possible to write graph data after
run!'Viren geprueft!'               |

hi frank,

can you file a bugzilla entry. hopefully one of us will get to it in
the next couple weeks and fix that.

I'm guessing the ideal behavior is even if you give it a non-existent
directory, jmeter should create the directory.  Is that what you were
thinking of?

peter