jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Antwort: Session ID help..
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:20:14 GMT

Hi Adam,

first of all it looks strange. It says your sessionId is saved in the
cookie, yet you use a URL-Rewriting Method. Is this intentionally?
Maybe you just need a CookieManager.
But I had to grab a SessionId myself lately and used this RegEx:
jsessionid=(\S+)"\s
Maybe you have to change it a bit.

Tell me if it helped.

Greetings
      Frank

|         |           Adam Smith       |
|         |           <a.smith@zoo-tech|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           19.07.2004 14:05 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                       |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    Session ID help..

Hi,

The site I am trying to test uses a jsessionid to maintain a session
instance.  I'm trying to set up a test that uses 10 threads, and 10 unique
users to log in to a site and access three pages.  My understanding of my
project is as follows:

-            HTTP request sampler makes GET call (all of this is via HTTP
incidentally):  GET <https://test.zoo-tech.com:443/>  (e.g. URL)
-            The response includes a JSESSIONID in the Sampler Result
-            There is a HTTP URL Re-writing modifier which should parse the
JSESSIONID, it has a session argument name "jsessionid"
-            Another HTTP request samples makes a get call and appears to
add the
jsessionid on the end - POST
<
https://test.zoo-tech.com:443/j_security_check;jsessionid=2AFA71B5A32F6C331
BF7EED0142F4A5E>.  Note that the response does NOT include the jsessionid
again...
-            So all good so far!
-            Then I have another HTTP sampler, however, the request looks
like
this POST <https://test.zoo-tech.com:443/search;jsessionid>=

So, I am guessing that the re-writing modifier needs the param to be
returned every time?  I tried to use a regex extractor instead by adding
this to the first samples.  However, I cannot get this to work either...
Although this is my first attempt at regex, I am using
jsessionid=([0-9A-Z]); to try and parse from:

Load time: 16
HTTP response code: 200
HTTP response message: OK

HTTP response headers: