jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject RE: RE: RE: when response code is 302'Viren geprueft!'
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:15:53 GMT

Did you check the sent Data information?
Does it look right?
If possible give all Informations, what data is to be sent, what did jmeter
sent and what was the result.

Greetings
      Frank

|         |           "Grace Li"       |
|         |           <Grace.Li@thespig|
|         |           roup.com>        |
|         |           27.07.2004 16:55 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       Kopie:
                                       |
  |       Thema:    RE: RE: when response code is 302'Viren geprueft!'

Thanks Frank. It works after activating the hook 'follow redirect'.

Now another problem blocking me is:
I try to use 'POST' to do a login with right username and password, but
always get login failure result.

Any clues are appreciated.

Grace