jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "rita danger" <rita_dang...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on Reg exp please
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:07:01 GMT
Yes I have had a look at the jmeter manuel, its confusing
I used the function helper and got
${__regexFunction(.*,BookingID%3D,,,,BookingID%3D)}.
Is this correct ?
Where do I enter it on the test?

Regular expression used to search results from previous request - .*

Template for the replacement string, using groups from the regular
expression.  Format is $[group]$.  Example $1$.  - $12345$

Which match to use.  An integer 1 or greater, RAND to indicate JMeter should
randomly choose, A float, or ALL indi

Between text.  If ALL is selected, the between text will be used to generate
the results

Default text.  Used instead of the template if the regular expression finds
no matches

Name of function.  Used to store values for use elsewhere in the testplan.
BookingID

Once I have these entered in the Function helper where do I enter it in the
actual test.

Thank you for you help
RD