jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reid" <Peter.R...@telecom.co.nz>
Subject Can ${__parameter()} be used in Test Plans?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:57:23 GMT
Should the __parameter() function be able to be used in the user defined
variables within a Test Plan.

For me this is an ideal place to put all variables for command line
population and default.

Regards
Peter Reid

Mob  021 388 490
Tel    356 9917
Ext    92917

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this
communication does not designate an information system for
 the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002."