jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tajinder Mudan <tajin...@optimad.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: Help on Reg exp please'Viren geprueft!'
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:07:48 GMT
I have Jmeter 1.8.1.

I want to record a test which creats a booking and views it in the same test
(its part of how the application works)
I then want to run this every day to check the performance but it must be
creating new booking and not referencing the same one.
What values do I enter for

Regular expression used to search results from previous request

Template for the replacement string, using groups from the regular
expression.  Format is $[group]$.  Example $1$.

Which match to use.  An integer 1 or greater, RAND to indicate JMeter should
randomly choose, A float, or ALL indi

Between text.  If ALL is selected, the between text will be used to generate
the results

Default text.  Used instead of the template if the regular expression finds
no matches

Name of function.  Used to store values for use elsewhere in the testplan.

Once I have these entered in the Function helper where do I enter it in the
actual test.

Thank you for you help
RD