jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: HTTP timeout setting?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 03:32:02 GMT
Thanks Seb. Since my JMeter are automated, changing the timeout is the only
option I have. I looked up the Jakarta HTTPClient documentation and it
mentioned this method:
--------------------------------------
HTTPClient.setTimeout(int newTimeoutInMilliseconds)
          Sets the socket timeout (SO_TIMEOUT) in milliseconds which is the
timeout for waiting for data.

However, grepping the 1.9.1 codebase for 'setTimeout' shows only
TCPSampler.java setting a timeout (specified using this property:
"TCPSampler.timeout").

Does this means that the default timeout for the HTTP samplers is '0' (never
time out)?

With regards,
Sonam Chauhan
--