jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject HTTP timeout setting?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:46:45 GMT
Hello JMeter experts!

I have been using JMeter to tease out a server bug that only shows up under
load. The problem is that when I reproduce this bug, the remote server
hangs, but due to the HTTP connections already being made, JMeter hangs too.
I run JMeter in non-GUI mode (-n), so I have no easy way to stop the test
threads.

Is there a HTTP timeout setting that will cause JMeter (or Java) to
terminate an HTTP connections if no bytes were transmitted for a timeout
duration?

With regards,
Sonam Chauhan

--
Corporate Express Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Fax: 9335-0753, Email: sonamc@ce.com.au

PS: Sorry if there is an obvious answer, but a google query on "jmeter http
timeout site:jakarta.apache.org" didn't showup anything.