jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <ns...@d2hawkeye.com>
Subject Re: Taking too much of time
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:42:31 GMT
Well  I suppose the setup for JMeter load testing is quite good. I am
using dual processer, 1 GB RAM machine with lots of space.
OS is Windows 2000 server and database used for my web app is  MS-SQL 2000.

Login process is also a quite simple, same user cannot log into the
system more than one time simultaneously and authentication process is
home made :-)