jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Denis Giguere <jdenisgigu...@fastmail.fm>
Subject waiting for the end of threads before starting new threads.
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:34:02 GMT
Hi list !

I try to produce the following squence in my test plan, but I don't know
which tools allow to send "simoultanous" request inside a thread.

1. The user send a first http request.
2. When he receives his request, he launches 29 parallel requests.
3-7. When he receives his 29 requests, he lauches 29 others request (5
repeats)
End of the test.

If I use seperate threads, I don't know how to make a trigger between
loops. If I use a logic controller, it don't know how to don't wait
before a request before launching the next.

Thank you,

Jean-Denis