jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rusch, Daniel" <Daniel.Ru...@GlobalCrossing.com>
Subject Non-GUI Mode on Windows 2000
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:11:50 GMT
All,

I am running jmeter 2.0.1 on Windows 2000 and Java version 1.4.1_03

If I run the jmeter.bat from within the bin directory (i.e.
C:\jakarta-jmeter-2.0.1\bin, which is the directory the jmeter.bat file is
located in) everything executes fine.

But if I try to run it from any other directory I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot
find the file specified.

I have searched the archives, read everything I could find, googled the
error and I am unable to determine what the solution is.  Any help would be
appreciated

Thanks,

Dan